Milwaukee, Wis. – April 11, 2019 – The Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance attracts thousands of car aficionados annually in Veterans Park on Milwaukee’s beautiful lakefront. And in 2019, the Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance is celebrating its 15th year of bringing amazing classic and vintage vehicles to the lakefront for a judged competition.
Since its inception, our event has raised more than $350,000 for local charities that provide social and medical services to children and families in southeastern Wisconsin. The beneficiaries include the Boys & Girls Club of Greater Milwaukee, Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin and Meta House.
Through sponsorship or a presence in the Concours Village on the grounds of the Milwaukee Concours – or both – attendees and those exhibiting a vehicle can learn about your products or services.
This is a terrific opportunity to reach the most highly sought-after demographic for marketers of the highest quality premium and luxury brands in the world.
We offer attractive benefits to sponsors including:
- Sponsor credentials
- Show day tickets
- Ad in our high-quality, full-color program
- Logo (w/link) or name on website
- Press mentions, event mentions, and more.
Packages can be customized to meet the specific objectives of the sponsoring entity.
The 2019 Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance schedule:
- Saturday morning driving tour featuring many of the vehicles that will be on the show field and judged on Sunday, Aug. 4
- Saturday afternoon seminar featuring car-collecting experts.
- Saturday evening Style & Speed Social, a gathering of car aficionados, including many Sunday concours exhibitors, with food and beverage and a silent auction.
- The seminar and the evening social are open to the public. The public also can view the morning driving tour as it departs from Veterans Park.
- Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance with the Show & Glow Paddock. Veterans Park, on Milwaukee’s lakefront, will be filled with more than 500 vehicles which will include those invited to the judged concours competition as well as the casual car show that we call the Show & Glow Paddock and is open to anyone wishing to show their favorite ride.
- The event runs from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is open to the public.
Visit our website to learn more and see 2018’s roster of quality sponsors.
The Concours Village, on the grounds of Sunday’s Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance, provides you with an opportunity to interact with thousands of car aficionados. The vendors/exhibitors will be spaced throughout the grounds to provide maximum exposure and distinction. Learn more at https://www.masterpieceltd.org/concours-village/