Milwaukee, Wis. – (Aug. 19, 2015) — The Milwaukee Masterpiece show grounds offers more to spectators than viewing amazing vehicles. Attendees can visit product and service vendors, authors, food and beverage servers and more in the Marketplace area as well as on the grounds, Aug. 22 – 23, 2015, in Veterans Park on Milwaukee’s lakefront.
Many of the Marketplace vendors will be found on the perimeter of the show field, encircling the stunning vehicles on display.
The 2015 Marketplace lineup includes:
- SJ Janis Company, complete home design and build remodeling
- Valenti Classics, restorers of muscle and classic cars
- Black Forest, LLC, independent Mercedes-Benz service
- California Custom Products, waxes and polishes
- Hardison Metal Shaping, high quality customer sheet metal shaping
- RediRad, car radio adaptors
- Car Art by David Snyder, artist
- Curt Crain, the Milwaukee Masterpiece artist for 2014 and 2015, who created the original artwork for the Masterpiece’s commemorative poster
- Race Ramps, lightweight car ramps
- Motion Products, Inc., award-winning car restoration services
- Steve Ballard, artist
- Bob Birmingham, author
- Colin Comer, author
- Reina International Auto, exotic sports cars and Vespa
- Streetworks Hot Rods, bodywork and custom hot rods
- Autism Society, official charity
- Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee, official charity
- Meta House, official charity
- Official Masterpiece Merchandise, posters, golf shirts, programs
- Motor Head Films, video services
- Subhan Law Office, LLC, legal services
- Ken Cravillion, photography
Food and beverage options include:
- LaCoppa Gelato, food and beverage
- Best Kettle Corn, food and beverage
- Simmer Cafe, food and beverage
- Fresh Farm Bowls, food and beverage
- Dawg, food and beverage (can be found on the south end of the show field)
- Delafield Brewhaus, beer and wine (can be found on the south end of the show field)
Several of the companies participating in the 2015 Masterpiece Marketplace will include special vehicles within their displays. ADAMM, Automobile Dealers Association of Mega Milwaukee, also will display a number of vehicles.
Tickets available at the gate.
Show grounds open to the public 10a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday, Aug. 22 – 23, 2015.