Maps, highlights and more
Veterans Park along Milwaukee’s lakefront is the place to be on Aug. 5 and 6 as the 2017 Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance activities unfold. There will be lots to see and enjoy.
In addition to an amazing line up of cars that will be assembled for Saturday’s Show & Glow by the Lake, a casual car show; and Sunday’s concours d’elegance, attendees can:
- Visit and talk with vendors in the Concours Village
- Watch the start of the driving tour on Saturday morning, Aug. 5, as concours vehicles depart Veterans Park for a driving tour to Cedarburg
- Meet representatives of the event’s three designated charities
- Cast a People’s Choice ballot on both Saturday and Sunday
- Attend a seminar or two
- Enjoy lunch, a snack, or beverage sold by a variety of vendors
- Meet celebrity judges on Sunday including Wayne Carini
- Check out the new cars displayed by ADAMM or special new car exhibits from select dealers; or,
- Bid on items in Saturday night’s silent auction (https://www.masterpieceltd.org/ride-shotgun-wayne-carini-60-mile-motor-tour/)
Veterans Park is located east of N. Lincoln Memorial Drive in downtown Milwaukee. Take N. Lincoln Memorial Drive north to Lagoon Drive (this is a light-controlled intersection). Turn right (east) on Lagoon Drive and follow it south to the parking area for Veterans Park.
Parking is available for a fee in the Milwaukee County-owned lot along Lagoon Drive. You also may find free parking on the street along N. Lincoln Memorial Drive. Due to the popularity of the lakefront area, street parking will be limited.
Buy tickets at the gate. Cash, check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) accepted.
Saturday, Aug. 5 Show & Glow by the Lake
10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Sunday, Aug. 6 Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance
10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Learn more about the weekend of events, including the Style & Speed Social on Saturday evening, Aug. 5, that comprise the 2017 Milwaukee Concours d’Elegance: MilwaukeeConcours.com
Questions: Call our hotline: 414-336-2345.